STOP the BS in IBS
A Lola Bar a day keeps the farting, bloating and craps away or you can just do the below...
- eat oats regularly
- eat up to 1 tablespoon of linseeds (whole or ground) a day
- low fodmap diet help, but aren't realistic forever
- eat high-fiber foods like wholegrain, nuts and seeds
- eat in moderation fruits lower in fructose, such as berries, citrus and bananas
- take a good probiotic
- drink plenty of water
- Eat smaller portions.
Ohhh and junk food, totally 👎 bad for IBS. Here why:
- High-fat content: Fat in foods can intensify the strength of intestinal contractions, contributing to abdominal pain.
- Low fiber content: Due to the lack of any true plant material, most junk food is low in fiber. Although fiber and IBS might not be the easiest of bed-fellows, fiber is important in helping to keep stool both soft and firm—important whether you suffer from IBS-Cor IBS-D.
- Artificial sweeteners: Some artificial sweeteners, particularly those that end in "-ol," have been associated with increased symptoms of gas and bloating.
- Food additives: Although there is controversy on the health effects of food additives, your body was not initially designed to handle the types of ingredients that are added to many processed foods. These additives are there to extend shelf life and make foods look more attractive, not because they are good for us.
IBS Triggers (for us anyways):
- Fried and fatty foods
- Legumes, broccoli, onions, and cabbage. They cause gas, which can make you feel worse.
- Sugar free sweeteners and sugar alcohols
- Fruits high in fructose, like apples, pears, jack fruit, raisins
So why is LOLA Snacks good for IBS?
- Low Fodmap
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- No sugar substitutes or sugar alchohols.
- Soy Free
- Replaces lost probiotics and prebiotic nourishes your gut
Justin may think he’s brining sexy back… but #weloveurguts and Lola Snacks helps reduce for IBS symptoms, so guess who is really bringing sexy back.
So when you mess up your diet or are finally fed up with your IBS symptoms, grab some Lola Snacks, chow down and watch the symptoms start to disappear...