Lola Snacks Black Friday survival guide
1. Start the day off with the right fuel:
- Black Friday falls on the day right after one of the biggest feast in the holiday season - Thanksgiving. Having a protein-filled breakfast should be easy if there are any leftovers from the day before. Such meals like an omelet or a turkey breakfast sandwich would be an ultimate protein boost.
- But what about if you are still full from your Thanksgiving meal? Even if you do not feel up to eating something, remember it is important to give your body the proper fuel to make it through any day - but especially a physically demanding day like Black Friday. Try to have a mini breakfast with clean foods, meaning no sugary foods like cereals or pastries. Having a balanced meal (either big or small) will help fight the temptations of the appealing food court once your body needs a refuel.
- The biggest battle of the day won't be the intense crowds or the packed parking lots, but dehydration and hunger. So if you can manage holding off on coffee or energy drinks and drink water throughout your shopping day. Water will keep your joints loose, keep the headaches at bay, and will help you focus on what's on your goals. If your plans stretch to all-day shopping, make sure you bring a water bottle to refill. Of course if you don’t want to carry more stuff then buy a water bottle or find a free cup of water from the food court.
- Packing snacks not only saves money and time, but it also saves your body on a physically demanding day. By packing some snacks into your bag or grabbing some at a convenience store, you won’t be caught off guard when your stomach growls while shopping.
- Lola Snacks provides energy bars that are Vegan, Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Cholesterol-free, Whole Grain, Prebiotic and Probiotic!